Nowadays, there are many worries and pressures that affect the way we live our day-to-day lives and how we feel about it, whether in the personal, professional, or family spheres. But relax, leave the pressure to us.
In this blog article, we'll give you 8 tips for taking care of your mental health and learning how to manage the pressures of everyday life in a lighter way.
Organize your week/month and set priorities
Planning your daily tasks will give you time to complete them without the anxiety of having to do them in a hurry. This way, you'll be able to react and adapt more easily to unexpected situations.
Don't be afraid to delegate
It's essential to know how to manage and distribute tasks so that you don't feel overwhelmed and end up compromising your day. Just sharing responsibilities or asking for help will make you breathe better!
Take breaks during the day
Taking a break is crucial for our well-being. If you feel irritable or tired, you'll feel the pressure much more intensely, which affects your productivity. Get organized and take short breaks throughout the day, every 90 minutes. Remember: healthy body, healthy mind!
Take some leisure time for yourself
Take a few minutes out of your day to relax. Do activities that make you happy and allow you to disconnect from the worries and obligations of everyday life. Walking in nature, meditating, or stretching, trying something new, reading a book or spending time with family and friends are excellent ways to reduce anxiety and think only about the present moment.
Exercising not only stimulates your body, increases energy levels and relieves stress, it also causes your body to release serotonin, known as the happiness hormone, and endorphins, responsible for feelings of pleasure and well-being.
There are many ways to stay active, whether it's going for a morning or evening run, doing yoga outdoors, going for a walk, going to the gym, taking online classes, or practicing a sport. The hard part is choosing!
Create a healthy sleep routine
It's important to create conditions for a healthy sleep routine and have a restful sleep. You can put small strategies into practice, such as going to bed early and at the same hour and not using your cell phone or computer 30 minutes before going to bed. Instead, you can light a candle, read a book, or listen to relaxing music.
Do a digital detox
How many times have you found yourself spending too much time in front of a screen, with tired eyes and the feeling of being immersed in a vicious and unhealthy cycle? Put down your cell phone and do other things that also give you pleasure.
Have a healthy and varied diet
Eating well isn't just about a good physical shape, it's also about general well-being. Developing good eating habits, such as eating a varied and balanced diet, it's halfway to feeling well and energized, but that's not all! It also influences the proper functioning of the mind. This is because many foods, such as vegetables and fruit, contain essential elements to prevent disorders such as depression and mood swings.
But how does following a good diet affect your mental health?
- Boosts brain function: can help improve brain function and increase concentration;
- Reduces inflammation: foods rich in antioxidants, such as fruit, vegetables and nuts, can help reduce inflammation and protect the brain;
- Regulates blood sugar: help prevent blood sugar fluctuations, which can negatively affect mood and well-being;
- Improves sleep: foods rich in tryptophan, such as eggs, milk and chicken, help improve sleep quality and regulate the circadian rhythm, which influences the production of serotonin and dopamine;
- Improves the intestinal microbiota: eating foods rich in fiber helps regulate the intestinal microbiota.
Don't know where to start? We help you!
- Avoid processed food: processed food is usually high in sugars, saturated fats, and preservatives!
- Maintain regular mealtimes: this helps maintain energy levels and mood stability;
- Stay hydrated: the ideal is to drink between 1,5l and 2l of water a day. You can have a bottle with you, it helps you drink more water;
- Practice moderation: avoid eating large quantities of sugary or fatty foods on a regular basis, and choose to eat only once in a while;
- Include fruit and vegetables in your daily diet: fruit and vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber, which contributes to good physical and mental health.
And nothing better than our 100% natural juices and shots, made only with fruit and vegetables, for your daily dose of vitamins and antioxidants! Creating new eating habits doesn't have to be boring. We make it simpler and fun for you! 😉